Sunday, March 19, 2006

Random Stuff - You Have Been Warned...

Been a very quiet weekend - one of pottering and doing very little - a full resident of Llareggub. Good to do very little once in a while - but have a doubt. Am I'm missing out on the fun and sophistication I imagine everyone else must be having, and where was my invite??

Anyway, a quiet weekend means time to think - always a worry ;o) Here are some of my random thoughts etc. from the past few days;

...the Weds post was entitled 'to sleep; perchance to dream'. Spookily I had a dream that very night, and I rarely dream. Am I going to share it with you - hell no!!

...on the train each day I go past The Huge Cheese Company (London) Limited - it passes the Ronseal test but are there approved sizes of cheese? Is huge smaller or larger than massive? Do Wallace and Grommit know? Where do gigantic cheeses fit in?

...came across a greyhound rescue charity shop in a small village in Surrey. How many greyhounds are there in Surrey? Of this small (?) amount, how many need rescuing? Or am I just really ignorant?...

...put on my plain 'hoodie' (which I hardly wear) today. Just as women over a certain age should stop wearing miniskirts, and men over 20 shouldn't wear leather trousers (though I feel these are rarely ever a good idea), at what age does a hooded top cease to be viable? Unless it's a cagoule...

...noticed on the church weekly newsletter that my name and details were there as an update - bit of a surprise, guess this means they sort of vaguely accept me?? Noticed that they got the details wrong though...

...saw Good Night and Good Luck. Excellent film - Doug Ross hasn't half come on a long way...

No comments: