Monday, March 27, 2006

More Random Stuff

Have a look at this. I actually know this person and he has given me, I believe the young people are calling it, 'a shoutout' on his developing blog. Am I happy to know him - hell yeah, how many Leo Sayer lookalikes do you know?

Am currently debating doing some sort of 'creative' evening class from April. Not saying anything else as I think it could be the dumbest thing I've attempted - it was 'inspired' back in December in a pub conversation, and I've already said too much.

The more observant may have noticed that I've 'bravely' added a web counter to this blog. Should have done it from the start but I'm only just getting into my geek tendencies. Could be interesting - have already discovered I'm not the only one reading this! Bless you all.

No comments: