Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Work it baby?

Once again, last night after a regular monthly evening meeting I just felt too knackered to join people in the pub. This is becoming a bad habit - always turn up with the good intention of being more social, but as the evening goes on - and with it being a Monday as well - I just feel my energy levels disappear and once again, disappointingly for me, call it an earlyish night.

Guessing my cunning plan of perking up my energy with a mix of KitKats and bananas might need a revisit! Hopefully a few days off at Easter will help but apparently exercise can boost the energy levels, though that sounds a tad radical. However came across this on the interweb;

"Poledancing for fitness - Catch on to the trend that has now exploded with celebrities like Pamela Anderson, Sadie Frost and Pink endorsing it as a great way to keep fit, get toned and build confidence..."

Fitness, toning and confidence - all areas I could work on. Perhaps this could be the answer? Then again me 'shaking my moneymaker' perhaps doesn't bear thinking about...

Feel I ought to point out that I don't sit around googling 'poledancing' - I stumbled upon the above by accident. No, honestly..... seriously.... please believe me....

Look it was here - just above how to beat the hosepipe ban. Not even I would make that up....

No comments: