Friday, April 14, 2006

More Random Stuff

In yesterday's Independent there was an article on Lifestyle Quotient (LQ - see here). Perhaps foolishly I gave it a go. Confirmed what I feared - my result;

"LQ? What LQ? You're just a pair of ill-fitting tracksuit bottoms away from being beyond help! Vicky Pollard is a TV character, not a style inspiration. Get out more often, and that doesn't include the local kebab house. Your life's a cultural desert; take a trip to the theatre or even a gallery."

But I go to theatres and galleries - guess I either need more gadgets or beauty treatments.....

Tangent - noticed the local shopping centre had a chocolate fountain today. People queuing up to get marshmallows or fruit dipped in the fountain. I was shocked. Not only did it not look that appetising, but to defile chocolate with pieces of fruit........ wasteful......

No comments: