Saturday, July 15, 2006

And what do you do??

Another quiet weekend - a bit strange to be honest. The past few weeks (and weekends) have been really busy so whilst the quietness is nice, it's also a bit disconcerting. Don't mind busy weeks but don't like to 'waste' weekends - adds to my feeling that I've got work/life balance a bit off kilter.

A couple of things this week have made me ponder how much of who/what I am stems from how I earn a living. It has opened doors and given opportunities to do things I'd never have been involved with, for which I'm thankful. But don't think the 'balance' is right, or perhaps I'm reading too much into things, and how I perceive myself is in reality different from how others perceive me...

Debating my next 'creative outlet' in the autumn. Anything that lists 'bravery' as an entry requirement, and states 'weapons will be provided', catches the eye; so this looks intriguing.

No comments: