Monday, January 02, 2006

Sordid Confession.........part 2

Hope that you had a good Christmas and New Year. Mine has been OK but I've been ill since Boxing Day so much of the past week has been spent in bed or on various sofas coughing and spluttering. This has led to me discoverings things I feel, in the spirit of being more open in 2006, I can now confess to the wider group. You have been warned!

Firstly, I took some cough mixture the other day having been warned it was disgusting. Problem is I quite liked it! It now appears that I've turned into such a lush that I enjoy cough mixture. Am I one step away from meths and aftershave?.?.?

Secondly - and you understand that I've been ill, had time on my hands, it was half price in the sale, and I'm only doing it for research purposes - I've been reading Jane Austen's Guide to Dating. It's been one of the sleeper hit books of the winter and, frankly, I need all the help I can get. It's a fascinating read, very entertaining and has confirmed one key thing - when to comes to these things I am completely clueless (film ref for the anoraks....).

Now, about this being more open............

No comments: