Sunday, November 19, 2006

Who am I?

This week I'll be in Reading for 2 days "Unearthing the real me" - it's one of those slightly strange management 'development' courses you occasionally get sent on.

As preparation for this I had to ask a few people who I know, through work or elsewhere, to describe in a single word or short phrase;
  • My personality
  • A value or moral principle of mine
  • A key skill or ability I have
These things are always tricky and I'm very grateful to those who replied - it's never an easy task. The process (so far) has been interesting in two ways. Everyone has said something nice about me - I obviously choose friends/colleagues wisely. Secondly, there have been a few similar phrases used, which intrigues me as the respondees know me for a variety of reasons.

Whether I will unearth the 'real me' who knows? More later...

No comments: