Saturday, September 02, 2006

Red or Green?

Have spent a nice few days in North Devon catching up with people and yesterday enjoyed an afternoon wandering around Croyde and enjoying its beach - very pleasant.

Whilst having a drink saw a group of men returning their surfboards to the hire shop. Wetsuits are rarely flattering and these men, some stripped down to the waist, had rarely been at the back of the dinner queue and were already starting with a disadvantage - wasn't a particularly aesthetic sight.

Mind you, I foolishly weighed myself yesterday and am aware I'm not making this observation from a position of strength - then again I'm not wearing a wetsuit either (and I can hear the sighs of relief).

Still, have been learning all about 'red' and 'green' days and 'sins'...

No comments: