Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Trailblazing...

Spending a few days in delightful north Devon. Went for a cycle ride down some of the Tarka Trail.

Having successfully managed to remove half my trousers while cycling - don't ask, but let's just say that I'm a man of many slightly bizarre talents - I then attempted to remove my rucksack while cycling...

Was going OK - happy with the 'no-handed' cycling but at the crucial moment there was a slight wobble and then down it all went - unfortunately I also took one of my cycling companions out as well. Injury evidence below.

You may be pleased to know that later in the day I did successfully manage to take off my rucksack while riding with no collateral damage.

This pleased me greatly- still got it!

Should you find yourself in North Devon I heartily recommend the Fremington Quay Cafe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouwie. i tell thee. indeed.