Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Once Upon a Time.......

So, welcome to my blog. As someone who has been quite dismissive of this whole blogging idea there is one key question - What the hell am I doing starting one?? To be honest I don't know.

...perhaps it will offer me a chance to share amusing anecdotes...
...perhaps offer witty comments and observations on life...
...perhaps a chance to show that my life is interesting, no honest......

Who knows?? Though I have real doubts about the last idea.

This is the start of a bit of journey for me. Where it leads I don't know - but I hope that I'll be honest, as open as I feel I can be, and occasionally funny - whether intentional or not. May be this becomes our guilty little secret....

Above all, I figure it'll be cheaper than therapy. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: