Thursday, November 24, 2005

My blog, my rules

Oooh, I can be so domineering!!

Just to say thanks to all who've fed back comments and emails to me - some people are actually reading this which is very humbling, quite amazing and slightly scary.

Just to clarify - a few rules;

Rule 1 - No, my blog is not an excuse to not stay in touch or meet up. If anything it's the opposite; if you read this you may fear for mental wellbeing and might wish to check up on me!
Rule 2 - it's not a 'normal' blog - reading this will rarely give you an insight into what I've been doing. It may occasionally give you an insight into my mind - I refer you back to rule 1.
Rule 3 - stuff you say/do is highly unlikely to appear in this blog (unless you want it to - you sick lot). Anything private will not be shared and this blog will never contain names - it doesn't even have my name on it! I'm very private and respect confidences. This blog is, and will remain, superficial, banal and hopefully funny - usually at my expense.

I'm only intending on running this until April 2006 and then we'll see whether to continue - your pain will be shortlived!

Here endth the rant.

No comments: