Saturday, April 25, 2009

Canary bird's eye view

It's been a funny week. Started a little strangely on Monday after work as I ended up at Shoreditch House to catch up with someone over drinks. About as trendy a place as I'm likely to end up at!

Rest of the week been busy with various things, including double checking numbers and preparing a 'death by PowerPoint' presentation for today.

So, in one of those bizarre things that happen, I ended up spending most of the day 39 floors high above London - another place I'm never likely to come to again! In the end it wasn't quite 'death by PowerPoint', but perhaps a mild coma... ;o)

With elongated travel due to various engineering works the day was long, but good - lots of bright ideas fizzing round and real thinking and discussion, all with the glorious view of London to my left.

No comments: