Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm ashamed - I feel so dirty...

I couldn't help it - it was like rubber necking at a car crash. I know I shouldn't look but I kept flicking back to Celebrity BB. Unbelievable. Most of the Jackson 5 now see to be on reality style shows (Jermaine, Tito and Randy), we have a couple of ex pop moppets (apparently H, sorry Ian, came out yesterday - well I was shocked!?) and, bizarrely, Leo Sayer, Face from the A Team, and Ken Russell!

Do any of these people have agents? If so, how are they still retained? I mean how do you slip it into conversation with Ken Russell that going on Celeb BB is a good idea??

And then we have Cleo Rocos... Will anyone younger than me have even the faintest idea who she is - other than perhaps a poor Cherie Blair lookalike??

Horrible feeling is I fear being draw into its evil web...

No comments: