Sunday, July 11, 2010

Unknown danger of cigarettes

Been a bit of funny/strange weekend. Very bitty and though I've not had any major commitments there has been a fair few 'odds and ends' I've done - from catching up on a few work things, to buying some towels and being slightly too happy when I also bought a matching bath mat (I know, perhaps a cry for help!), to serving some food to a group of visiting Belgian teens and again proving that my French is truly appalling/shameful.

I've also managed to spot the odd funny thing. Driving this afternoon I stopped at traffic lights. Checking in the rear view it was very amusing to watch the woman in the car behind take a drag from her cigarette, go to flick the ash out of her window, then realise that her window wasn't actually open as she got showered with the hot ash.

If you saw it in a sitcom you wouldn't believe it - but it happened and was very amusing...

No comments: