Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wizard and Chips

Whilst I'm not a huge Potter fan - I will not be queuing up outside a bookstore at 12:01am on Saturday morning dressed as a wizard - I have read the books. I'm intriged by the new book. Is it really final one or will 'Harry Potter - The University Years' follow soon? Will there be a happy ending or will the darkness of the recent books continue?

You have to hand it to JK Rowling - it's a brave decision to end the series. If it were you how would you do it? Happy ever after with Harry heading off in to the sunset with Ginny? Or sad ending killing the whole thing off in a final battle where everyone dies and Voldemort wins?

Rowling has said that 2 characters will die - my money's on Mr & Mrs Weasley - but what else...

...is Snape really good or evil...

...will Ron and Hermione finally get it together... or is Harry and Luna the real love story...

...am I showing way too much interest and knowledge...

No comments: