Saturday, March 10, 2007

And when Bagpuss went to sleep...

Been to Leeds and back today to be a presence at a particular event. Been a long day - complete with getting the 7.10am train from Kings X - and I'm again reminded how I love London at that time in the morning. The tube is busier than you'd imagine it would be at 6.30am on a weekend morning - a strange combination of early morning cleaners going to work, bemused tourists who've just arrived on the red eye flight overnight, and weary clubbers returning home.

I know I'm tired - returning home I'm listening to Radio Jackie ("the sound of south west London live from Tolworth Towers" - apparently this is a selling point?!?) and finding deep meaning in the lyrics of Rick Astley and Avril Lavigne... Definitely time for sleep!

No comments: