Thursday, February 01, 2007

Being a numpty

Now, I had intended that this blog would be enlivened with various photos of beautiful mountain tops covered with snow, and scenes of me looking dashing and rugged as I skied down the slopes.

Unfortunately I'm a numpty - between baggage carousel 4 and the short term car park at Stansted airport I managed to lose my backpack. Now, fortunately nothing of great value was in the bag - just my cheap digital camera, a couple of books, and a pack of fizzy cola bottles. Airport staff were helpful, but to no avail. No digital camera = no photos - and I'm really annoyed about the loss of the cola bottles!

On the plus side, my fears as I went back to search for the bag that I'd find a police corden, a controlled explosion, and an invitation to 'help police with their enquiries' didn't materialise.

No comments: