Monday, August 25, 2008

Greenbelt - Day 4 - Monday

The final day of the festival often produces mixed feelings - relief that the festival has gone well and is nearly over; busyness in that whilst the rest of the festival is winding down, Monday night is often the busiest time for me; a sense of sadness that the festival is almost over.

Under strict instructions to get my portrait taken as part of an onsite photo project - see here for the whole series but I'm not going to link to my particular picture!

I don't know about you, but often I think of the better thing to say about an hour after the event - and perhaps not more so than today at the Greenbelt press conference. Had a microphone put under my nose and was asked by BBC Radio Gloucestershire to sum up Greenbelt in one or two words. How do you sum up something so strange and eclectic up in one or two words? Of course, I know now, but at the time I fear I perhaps waffled on a little.

So, another festival draws to a close - busy, quirky, fun and thought provoking - tiring but completely worthwhile.

No comments: